Christmas activities and events at Greenlands
Greenlands Christmas experience
The Christmas experience begins with a personalised invite from Santa (if you Purchase one in advance) which will be posted to you inviting the children to the North Pole to visit Santa at Greenlands Farm Village.
The invite come addressed to the child and sealed with an special Santa seal.
Arrive at the North Pole check in and be greeted by one of Santa’s Elves who will provide you with your Passport ready for your journey. At your booked time you will make your way to the barn to be greeted by Mrs Claus. Here you will decorate a Christmas biscuit to take home. Whilst the adults enjoy a warm drink and delicious mince pie.
Next visit our nativity animals then it’s off to the workshop to write a very important letter to Santa.
It is now time to build your very own Christmas bear with our elves which you get to take home. Then it’s time to meet and cuddle some of Santa’s guineas pigs and rabbits, whilst you wait to see Santa.
When its your turn you will be called by the Elves to See Santa in his Grotto, you can speak with him and let him know what you would like for Christmas. There will be opportunities for a family photo’s too. Each child will receive a gift from Santa, a night before Christmas book and reindeer dust to take home.
Once you have visited Santa you can then join the Christmas fun on the Open farm and join in our daily itinerary.
A full day out for all the family.
Children £24.95 Adults £5
You can also purchase a souvenir photo in a colour mount 1 for £5 or 3 for £10.
Book Online Now
24th & 25th November
1st & 2nd, 8th & 9th, 15 & 16th,
22nd & 23rd December £14.95 per child. Includes two adults.
Visit Santa in his grotto and receive a gift, photo with Santa in coloured mount, reindeer food to take home and the night before Christmas book.
Includes full day on the farm - See our nativity animals and join in the daily itinerary.
Breakfast with Santa
Saturdays & Sundays 1st-23rd December, 9-10am.
£14.95 per child & £9.95 per adult.
Toddler week: Santa’s grotto in the playbarn - £11.95 per child
26th-30th November, 3-7th & 10th-14th December.
If you wish to visit the farm it will be half price entrance.
Adults £3 Children £3.50.
Monday 24th December, 2pm-4pm
£8.00 per child & £2.00 per adult.
Book Online Now
Festive lunches & party nights - plus Christmas afternoon teas
Afternoon tea £14.95 per person or £18.95 with a kilner of homemade mulled wine or cider.
Lunches, parties and afternoon teas all available throughout December.
To join our mailing list, you just need to fill out the short form below.
We only send out special offers relating to Greenlands Farm Village, no junk, and do not pass your details on to any third party.
Farmyard Adventure Mini Golf
A new mini golf course has opened at Greenlands Farm Village.
£1 per person
Greenlands Farm Village Rules, Terms & Conditions
Greenlands Farm Village have some general rules to help us make sure your day out is both memorable and safe. Please take the time to read through these carefully. It's how we can make sure there won't be any unpleasant surprises when you visit.
General Farm Rules
- Please follow the information on signs and the advice of our staff at all times, it's for your safety.
- We're a rural attraction, so it’s sensible to wear appropriate footwear.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, or remove visitors from the park whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by our staff.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times. Visitors under the age of 15 must have an adult with them.
- Because nature is unpredictable and the welfare of our animals is paramount, feeding routines, demonstrations, talks and shows may be adjusted without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw any attraction without notice.
- We reserve the right to change our prices or withdraw promotions at any time. We occasionally run online promotions and refunds cannot be made on any tickets purchased before the promotion start date.
- The welfare of our animals is vitally important. Which is why we don’t let dogs in the park (apart from guide dogs with up-to-date vaccinations). Also, for the dogs’ wellbeing, we don’t allow anyone to leave them in a car by themselves in our car park.
- Please note extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions. (eg – Mini Golf)
- We're sorry but we can't be held responsible for incorrect information on external websites so please always check our website and/or Facebook page. If you spot any out of date information please let us know and we can contact them to have it changed.
- Annual passes are valid for one year from date of purchase, whatever time of year you buy them.
- Annual passes get you entrance into Greenlands Farm only, extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions.
- Our annual pass cards carry your photo, so they can’t be used by anyone else.
- You should bring your annual pass every time you visit.
- Lost annual passes can be replaced (a new photo will need to be taken) and we we're sorry but we have to charge £3.00 for a new one.
- Annual pass holders under the age of 14 still need to bring an adult with them.
- Annual passes may not be able to be used for every special paid-for events so please check before you visit.
- To upgrade to an annual pass and get your entrance fee refunded, you need to keep hold of your receipt. This can only be done on the same day as your visit.
- Our general farm rules and terms and conditions apply to annual pass holders as well.
- Our special school rate applies to Schools, Nurseries, Holiday Clubs, Scouts/Beavers/Cubs/Brownies/Rainbows, Toddler Groups only.
- We ask schools, Nurseries, Holiday Clubs, Scouts/Beavers/Cubs/Brownies/Rainbows, Toddler Groups to pre-book their visit in advance by calling 01524 784184 and speaking to our Education Co-ordinator.
- Teachers/assistants are free of charge when accompanying a school group. Any parent helpers, there is a charge of £3 per parent.
- We ask all school groups to adhere to the ‘General Farm Rules’ whilst at Greenlands Farm Village
- Numbers must be confirmed a week before your visit to ensure we have the correct number of staff for your visit.
- The Farm is a natural environment and although every care is taken to ensure all of our visitors are safe, it is the Group Leaders’ responsibility to inform Greenlands Farm Village prior to the visit of any specific additional educational, allergy or medical condition which may affect any member of their group.
- Please read our competition rules carefully. If you enter our competitions we'll assume you have read them and agree to them.
- You need to be aged 16 or over to enter our competitions and living in the UK.
- Winners are drawn at random.
- We may ask your permission to take a photograph during your visit and/or name you as a winner on our website and social media.
- Employees of Greenlands Farm Village and their families can't enter our competitions.
- Closing dates for competitions will be published on the competition posts. We reserve the right to change the closing date.
- We're sorry but prizes cannot be transferred to another person and they cannot be exchanged for another prize or cash.
- Only one entry per person please.
- If you win we will notify you by email or through social media. If we don't hear back from you within two weeks we reserve the right to offer the prize to someone else.
- If a prize is no longer available we reserve the right to replace with a different prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and we can apply different rules to a specific competition