Greenlands Farm Village Rules, Terms & Conditions
Greenlands Farm Village have some general rules to help us make sure your day out is both memorable and safe. Please take the time to read through these carefully. It's how we can make sure there won't be any unpleasant surprises when you visit.
General Farm Rules
- Please follow the information on signs and the advice of our staff at all times, it's for your safety.
- We're a rural attraction, so it’s sensible to wear appropriate footwear.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, or remove visitors from the park whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by our staff.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times. Visitors under the age of 14 must have an adult with them.
- Because nature is unpredictable and the welfare of our animals is paramount, feeding routines, demonstrations, talks and shows may be adjusted without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw any attraction without notice.
- We reserve the right to change our prices or withdraw promotions at any time. We occasionally run online promotions and refunds cannot be made on any tickets purchased before the promotion start date.
- The welfare of our animals is vitally important. Which is why we don’t let dogs in the park (apart from guide dogs with up-to-date vaccinations). Also, for the dogs’ wellbeing, we don’t allow anyone to leave them in a car by themselves in our car park.
- Please note extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions. (eg – Mini Golf)
- We're sorry but we can't be held responsible for incorrect information on external websites so please always check our website and/or Facebook page. If you spot any out of date information please let us know and we can contact them to have it changed.
- Annual passes are valid for one year from date of purchase, whatever time of year you buy them.
- Annual passes get you entrance into Greenlands Farm only, extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions.
- Our annual pass cards carry your photo, so they can’t be used by anyone else.
- You should bring your annual pass every time you visit.
- Lost annual passes can be replaced (a new photo will need to be taken) and we we're sorry but we have to charge £3.00 for a new one.
- Annual pass holders under the age of 14 still need to bring an adult with them.
- Annual passes may not be able to be used for every special paid-for events so please check before you visit.
- To upgrade to an annual pass and get your entrance fee refunded, you need to keep hold of your receipt. This can only be done on the same day as your visit.
- Our general farm rules and terms and conditions apply to annual pass holders as well.
- Our special school rate applies to Schools, Nurseries, Holiday Clubs, Scouts/Beavers/Cubs/Brownies/Rainbows, Toddler Groups only.
- We ask schools, Nurseries, Holiday Clubs, Scouts/Beavers/Cubs/Brownies/Rainbows, Toddler Groups to pre-book their visit in advance by calling 01524 784184 and speaking to our Education Co-ordinator.
- Teachers/assistants are free of charge when accompanying a school group. Any parent helpers, there is a charge of £3 per parent.
- We ask all school groups to adhere to the ‘General Farm Rules’ whilst at Greenlands Farm Village
- Numbers must be confirmed a week before your visit to ensure we have the correct number of staff for your visit.
- The Farm is a natural environment and although every care is taken to ensure all of our visitors are safe, it is the Group Leaders’ responsibility to inform Greenlands Farm Village prior to the visit of any specific additional educational, allergy or medical condition which may affect any member of their group.
- Please read our competition rules carefully. If you enter our competitions we'll assume you have read them and agree to them.
- You need to be aged 16 or over to enter our competitions and living in the UK.
- Winners are drawn at random.
- We may ask your permission to take a photograph during your visit and/or name you as a winner on our website and social media.
- Employees of Greenlands Farm Village and their families can't enter our competitions.
- Closing dates for competitions will be published on the competition posts. We reserve the right to change the closing date.
- We're sorry but prizes cannot be transferred to another person and they cannot be exchanged for another prize or cash.
- Only one entry per person please.
- If you win we will notify you by email or through social media. If we don't hear back from you within two weeks we reserve the right to offer the prize to someone else.
- If a prize is no longer available we reserve the right to replace with a different prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and we can apply different rules to a specific competition