It is completely free to come in and explore our artisan village with its shops, butchers, garden centre, vintage tearoom and café. We have plenty of free parking too.
Open Farm: Free Open farm January 2018
- Under 2's - FREE
- Child - £6 each*
- Adult - £6 each*
- Group of 4 People - £18*
- Reduced entry price with Playbarn Entry Receipt - £3.50 per child
(Additional charges applicable for special events)
- Greenlands Farm Annual Pass - £40
Indoor Soft Playbarn
- £5 per child using the main 4 storey structure
- £3.00 per child at parent and toddler sessions
- £3.00 after school price 3:30pm-5:00pm Mon-Fri TermTime
- £2.50 per child wearing an Open Farm wristband
New for summer 2017 come and visit our BRAND NEW mini golf!
Nine holes of farm filled fun for all the family. Will it be a hole-in-one putting in the pig? Or a frustrating 8 on the giant cow?
Whether you have ever held a golf club or not it doesn’t matter, Crazy Golf can be played by all ages and abilities and you may surprise yourself!
- Adults (14 and over) - £3.50
- Children (Under 14) - £2.95
- Family of 4 - £10
- Discounts available for group bookings of 10 or more. Email or call for more information.
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN? JUST £1 AND YOU CAN GO ROUND AGAIN!
Discounts & Loyalty Rewards
When visiting both the Farm and the PlayBarn - receive a £1.50 discount per child when an entrance fee is applicable (Not valid at parents and toddler sessions or other reduced price sessions)
Don't forget to pick up our Loyalty Cards. Stamps are rewarded for PlayBarn entry and for purchases in Wellies Café. Rewards include hot drinks and free entrance to the PlayBarn and the Open Farm.
Last admission is one hour before closing. The open farm is open 10am-5pm daily (with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day).
Group bookings, to be pre-arranged, do attract a reduced rate; please contact us on 01524 784184 or via email@example.com