It is completely free to come in and explore our artisan village with its shops, butchers, garden centre, vintage tearoom and café. We have plenty of free parking too.
- Under 2 years old - FREE
- Child 2 years + - £7 each
- Adults - £6 each
- Greenlands Farm Annual Pass - £40
- Mega pass farm and Playbarn for child £9.50
- Please note extra charges may apply on special events such as halloween half term and Christmas
Indoor Soft Playbarn
- £5 per 2+ child using the main 4 storey structure
- £2.50 Aged 1+ years old
- £3.00 per child at parent and toddler sessions Term time only
- £3.00 after school price 3:30pm-5:00pm Mon-Fri TermTime term time only
- £2.50 per child wearing an Open Farm wristband
New for summer 2017 come and visit our BRAND NEW mini golf!
Nine holes of farm filled fun for all the family.
Whether you have ever held a golf club or not it doesn’t matter, Crazy Golf can be played by all ages and abilities and you may surprise yourself!
- £3 per person
- £1 per person with farm wristband
Discounts & Loyalty Rewards
When visiting both the Farm and the PlayBarn - receive a £1.50 discount per child when an entrance fee is applicable (Not valid at parents and toddler sessions or other reduced price sessions)
Don't forget to pick up our Loyalty Cards. Stamps are rewarded for PlayBarn entry and for purchases in Wellies Café. Rewards include hot drinks and free entrance to the PlayBarn and the Open Farm.
Last admission is one hour before closing. The open farm is open 10am-4.30pm daily (with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day).
Group bookings, to be pre-arranged, do attract a reduced rate; please contact us on 01524 784184 or via firstname.lastname@example.org